This week will include an away game to Grissom and the Competition Band’s last marching band competition of the year at Spring Hill High School.
the Middle Tennessee State University Contest of Champions.
The football team has qualified for the play-offs. The location and actual date will be determined at a later time but we have added November 10, 2017 to our band calendar as an estimated date.
This Week’s Schedule
- 3:30pm to 4:30pm – Competition Band Rehearsal
- 3:30pm to 5:00pm – Competition Band Rehearsal
- 3:30 to 5:00pm – Competition Guard Rehearsal
- 3:30pm to 4:30pm – Marching Band Rehearsal
- 4:30pm to 5:00pm – Competition Band
- 5:00pm – Call Time
- 7:00pm – Game
- Bus 1 – Flute/Horn/Drum Major/Staff
- Bus 2 – Clarinet/Tuba
- Bus 3 – Saxophone
- Bus 4 – Trumpet
- Bus 5 – Trombone/Euphonium
- Bus 6 – Percussion
- Bus 7 – Color Guard
Spring Hill Contest of Resilience
- 11:30 am Guard Rehearsal
- 12:00 pm Percussion Rehearsal
- 1:00pm to 1:45pm – Warmup/Show Run Through
- 1:45pm-2:45pm Load Truck and Get Dressed/ DO NOT plan on leaving campus during this time.
- 2:45pm – Call Time
- 3:00pm – Depart for Spring Hill
- 5:30pm – Warmup
- 6:35pm – Performance
- 7:50pm – Awards Ceremonies
- 10:30 – ETA SHS
- Clarinet + Horns
- Saxophones + Trombones
- Trumpets + Euphoniums + Tubas
- Percussion + Flutes
- All Alternates and Prop Crew and spectators
- 5:00 Star Spangled Banner
- 5:05 McGavock
- 5:20 Mt. Juliet
- 5:35 Coffee County
- 5:50 Union City
- 6:05 Siegel
- 6:20 Muhlenberg, KY
- 6:35 Sparkman, AL
- 6:50 Bob Jones
- 7:05 Oakland
- 7:20 Spring Hill
- 7:50 Full Retreat/Awards
The MTSU Contest of Champions was cancelled. All ticket purchases will receive a full refund. If you purchased through the boosters please refer to upcoming emails for details on how to receive your refund.
The band will schedule another competition for this Saturday. Details will be emailed and updated here as they are confirmed.
MTSU – Contest of Champions CANCELLED Food Students should eat a big meal before arriving for call time or bring a sack lunch or snacks that will get them through the first performance. Subway sandwiches will be provided for students if they purchased one through the boosters immediately after our performance. Money should be brought in case the student would like to eat additional food at the concession stands when the band is not performing. Schedule 10:30am – Call Time 10:45am – Depart for MTSU 2:00pm – Warmup 2:45pm – Preliminary Performance 3:15pm – Subway sandwiches served at the bus. 5:30pm – Preliminary Awards Presentation Note: if the band does not make finals they will leave after awards and travel home. 7:30pm – Finals Competition Begins (Director’s will draw for performance times) 10:00pm – Estimated Finals Awards Presentation 12:30am – ETA Sparkman High School Links