Congratulations to the band for a great trip to Orlando! A special thanks to all the parents that contributed to the band’s success at the Orlando Bands of America Regional Championships. The band competed against some of the best bands in the country and made it to finals for the first time in Sparkman history. We are extremely proud of the student’s hard work that led to this historic milestone.
This week the band will travel to James Clemens for an away game and looking forward to seeing their band’s program.
- 3:45 – 4:30pm: Marching Band Rehearsal
- 4:30 – 5:30pm: Competition Band Rehearsal
Friday (no pep rally)
- 5:00pm: Call Time
- 5:30pm: Depart Sparkman High School
- 7:00pm: Game Time
- Postgame: The band will stay and watch the James Clemens Band perform after the game.
- 10:30pm: ETA Sparkman High School
- Flutes/Drum Majors
- Color Guard