This week will be another away game to Hazel Green HS. We have a few changes in this weeks schedule so please be sure to see the details below.
This week’s game will be fitted to the same uniforms as we had last week. Competition Band using gray inserts and Marching Band show the “S”.
- Monday – Competition Band until 4:30pm
- Pep Band quick run-though at 4:30pm
- Tuesday – Competition Band until 5pm
- Wednesday – Pep Band Elementary Tour
- Guard Rehearsal
- Thursday – Competition Band until 5pm
- 5:00pm – Call Time
- 5:15pm – Depart Sparkman CLICK HERE for driving directions to the stadium.
- 5:45pm – Arrive at Hazel Green HS
- 10:30pm – ETA Sparkman HS
- Bus 1 – Flute/Horn/Drum Major/Staff
- Bus 2 – Clarinet/Tuba
- Bus 3 – Saxophone
- Bus 4 – Trumpet
- Bus 5 – Trombone/Euphonium
- Bus 6 – Percussion
- Bus 7 – Color Guard
Pep Band Information
The Pep Band will have a quick run-through rehearsal after the Monday rehearsal at 4:30pm to setup details concerning the Wednesday’s tour.
All pep band members will ride a school bus to the elementary schools. The back of the bus will be used for equipment storage. Students will leave their cases on the school bus during each elementary visit.
Pep Band Students should wear their band shirts and blue jeans as their uniform.
- 7:30am – Load school bus
- 8:30am – Madison Cross Roads Elementary
- 9:20am – Harvest Elementary
- 10:10am – Monrovia Elementary
- 11:00am – Travel to Madison for lunch (Bring lunch money for Zaxby’s etc…)
- 12:30pm – Endeavor Elementary
- 1:15pm – Legacy Elementary