This Friday we will be on the road for the first time this year. Please be familiar with all away game procedures. Due to the weather conditions we have changed our schedule for the week.
- Monday – Rehearsal Cancelled
- Tuesday – Rehearsal Cancelled
- Wednesday – Percussion/Guard Rehearsal
- Thursday – Competition Band Rehearsal (No Marching Band rehearsal)
- 5:00pm – Call time
- 5:15pm – Depart Sparkman CLICK HERE for driving directions to the stadium.
- 5:45pm – Arrive at 211 Celtic Dr, Madison, AL 35758
- 7:00pm – Game Starts
- 10:30pm – ETA Sparkman HS
Note: We will not stop and eat on the way to the game and students will not have an opportunity to get food during the game. Please make arrangements for eating before we leave for the game.
Away Game Procedures
Please be familiar with all procedures concerning away events. This information can be found on THIS PAGE. The most important of these procedures is the check-in and out policies. If a student needs to ride home other than on the bus they must have a parent or legal guardian present in order to sign a release form.
Each class will stage their equipment in the high school band room at the end of their class block. All equipment and instruments (except for Flutes/Clarinets) are staged for the equipment truck. Each student is responsible for getting their own instrument on the truck.
- 1st Block: Guard will stage their equipment in the corner near the BR South Door
- 2nd Block: Guard will stage their equipment in the corner near the BR South Door
- 3rd Block: Marching Band will stage their equipment in front of the HS band room.
- 4th Block: Competition Band will stage their equipment in front of HS band room..
- Bus 1 – Flute/Horn/Drum Major/Staff
- Bus 2 – Clarinet/Tuba
- Bus 3 – Saxophone
- Bus 4 – Trumpet
- Bus 5 – Trombone/Euphonium
- Bus 6 – Percussion
- Bus 7 – Color Guard