This week the Competition Band is hurrying to put the complete show on the field and we finally get a break from the extreme temperatures. Sparkman High School will host the Monrovia MS vs. Sparkman MS game and the high school band members are welcome to attend with their annual alumni bands. This week the high school team will play against Huntsville High School in Milton Frank Stadium.
- 4th Block 9th Grade Pep Rally
- 3:30-6pm: Competition Band Rehearsal (No Marching Band Rehearsal)
- 3:30-6pm: Competition Band Rehearsal
- 6:30pm: MMS vs. SMS game (Optional)
- 5:15pm: Call Time
- 5:30pm: Depart Sparkman, travel to Milton Frank (CLICK HERE for directions)
- 7pm: Game Starts
- 10:30pm: ETA at Sparkman HS
We do not recommend students checking out unless there is a specific need. After loading the equipment truck and band buses, the band buses will not wait for students to be checked out before traveling home. Please be sure to complete all checkouts in a timely manner. Checkout procedures can be found on THIS PAGE.
Each class will stage their equipment in the high school band room at the end of their class block. All equipment and instruments (except for Flutes/Clarinets) are staged for the equipment truck. Each student is responsible for getting their own instrument on the truck.
- 2nd Block: Guard will stage their equipment in the corner near the BR South Door
- 3rd Block: Marching Band will stage their equipment in front of the HS band room.
- 4th Block: Competition Band will stage their equipment in front of band room..
Away Game Procedures
Please be familiar with all procedures concerning away events. This information can be found on THIS PAGE. The most important of these procedures is the check-in and out policies. If a student needs to ride home other than on the bus they must have a parent or legal guardian present in order to sign a release form.
- Flutes/Drum Majors/Staff
- Trumpets (Freshman and Seniors)
- Horn/Trumpets (Sophomores and Juniors)