The Sparkman Band will perform for the first official Game of the season at Hazel Green High School. All students should be familiar with all travel/uniform/event procedures and schedules for the week. Students should wear their band shirts on Friday of each game day.
- 9:15 a.m. – High School band students and all percussion students released from class for Pep Rally (9th grade winds/guard do not participate)
- Students will stage their instruments in the band room at the end of the class.
- 3:45 p.m. – Guard Call Time in Special Needs Room
- 5:00 p.m. – Call time at the HS Band Room
- 5:30 p.m. – Depart Sparkman HS
- 6:00 p.m. – Arrive at Hazel Green Stadium
- 7:00 p.m. – Game Starts
- 10:30 p.m. – ETA: Sparkman HS
Note: We will not stop and eat on the way to Hazel Green and students will not have an opportunity to get food during the game. Please make plans to see that each student eats before call time.
We are asking the students to bring their own water jug to the game much like we do for after school rehearsals. We will allow them to march into the stadium with the water jug.
Away Game Procedures
Read all of these pages before Friday:
The most important of these procedures is the check-in and out policies. Students are asked to not check out after the game unless it is a special circumstance. The band WILL NOT wait for students to be checked out before we depart from Hazel Green. Students are responsible for their own equipment and uniforms.
All medical forms should be turned in immediately. Students can not attend the game on Friday night without these forms completed and submitted.
- Flutes/Drum Majors
- Color Guard