DON’T MISS THE MARCHING BAND’S LAST PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR!!! The Sparkman HS Marching Band will perform at the Huntsville Havoc game this Thursday night at the VBC. Students will be selling tickets until Thursday so be sure to pick up your discounted ticket from a band student as soon as possible.
Band students will start selling tickets for $10 (discounted price) on Tuesday 11/8/16. Students performing at the game will receive their tickets as they enter the VBC at 4:45pm.
Students will wear their current band shirt and blue jeans. Students are responsible for making plans to get their instrument to the VBC. Plans for percussion and sousaphones will be made with those sections.
- 4:45pm – Students pickup their tickets at the entrance of the VBC
- 5:00pm – Go to arena for warmups
- 5:30pm – Go to lobby for performance of stands tunes.
- 5:45pm – 6:30pm: Perform
- 6:55pm: National Anthem in the Arena
- 7:00pm: Game starts. The band will play at various times throughout intermissions and the end of the periods.