Sparkman High School Band uses a database system called “Charms” to keep up with students, their accounts, school inventory, music library and much more. Each student in the band has an account and it should be accessed frequently to update personal information.
Follow these steps to login to Charms:
- Go to http://charmsoffice.com
- Click on “Login” then “Parent/Student/Members” at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the school code, “SparkmanHSband” (case sensitive)
- NOTE: If you click HERE or the link at the top of the Sparkman Band Website it will bypass steps 1-3 of these instructions.
- Enter in your Student ID or password.
Charms Student ID
As of 2019 all student IDs will be the same as the School ID located on the school issued ID Card. (Student IDs have not been implemented yet) Students should have possession their student ID Card at all times.
You have the option of changing your login from your student ID to a personal password of your choice.