Booster Meeting – Tuesday, November 12 – CANCELLED
Due to the frigid weather, the Booster Meeting has been cancelled.
Fruit Delivery – Saturday, December 7
It has been another successful year of selling fruit! Over 600 boxes of fruit were sold for over $6000 profit going directly into student accounts to cover fees.
Now it’s time to get ready for fruit delivery! We need many volunteers to help sort and load fruit boxes for every student who placed orders. Please sign up for a two-hour session to help things run smoothly! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0a45ada722ab9-fruit
Guard Fundraiser – Collecting Gently Used and New Shoes
Our Color Guard is collecting Gently Used and New Shoes until December 13th.
These will be gathered and sorted, then sent out globally! For more information, contact Celeste Staggs at email@example.com
Percussion Fundraiser – See’s Candies
Our Percussion students are selling See’s Candies. Find a percussion student or contact Natalie Lambert (firstname.lastname@example.org) to order some delicious candy before November 21st.
Football Programs for Sale
The Football Boosters still have football programs for sale.
If you would like to purchase one for $20, please sign up here by Friday, November 15. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0C4CAEAC2CABFA7-football
The Band Boosters will coordinate to collect the money and deliver the programs before Thanksgiving break.
Band Pictures – SmugMug
Pictures from all events have been posted to SmugMug. https://sparkmanband.smugmug.com/
The instruction document for downloading free copies of the pictures can be found here: http://sparkmanband.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/SmugMug-Instructions-2019.pdf
Pictures from BOA-Atlanta
Photographers at BOA-Atlanta have published pictures from the event. These can be viewed and purchased from this link: https://www.teamphotonetwork.com/QPPlus/SearchNames.aspx?EventID=2087686&AccountNumber=2929
For Category, select ‘Sparkman HS’ to view our pictures.
- Thursday, November 14 – Indoor Percussion Parent Meeting
- Nov. 19-20 – First Concert Band after school practices – Check the Band Calendar for more information
- Nov. 25-29 – Thanksgiving Break (No School)
- Friday, Dec. 6 – Saturday, Dec. 7 – Indoor Percussion Camp
- Saturday, December 7 – Fruit Delivery (8:00am-4:00pm) https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0a45ada722ab9-fruit
- December 10 – Monrovia Middle School Winter Concert (7pm at MMS)
- Thursday, December 12 – SHS Winter Concert (6:30 pm)
- Tuesday, January 14 – next Booster Meeting (6:30 pm)