This article contains information about the pep rally at Madison Cross Roads Elementary School on Tuesday, September 26th.
The battery percussion students (snare, tenor, bass, marching cymbals, flubs) will be performing at the “Fam-Jam” pep rally at Madison Cross Roads Elementary School on Tuesday, September 26th at 5:30 pm.
- Transportation is responsibility of student/parent
- We will leave immediately after practice concludes (5:00 pm)
- The pep rally will take place in the MXR gym
- The event begins at 5:30 pm
- We should be finished no later than 6:30 pm
- We will perform: warm-ups, show music, cadence, stands beats
- Tenors and bass drums will take stands
- We will NOT take cases
- We will meet back at S9GS to put our instruments away after the event concludes